Location: Miami (USA)
PASS Consulting Corporation is an end-to-end technology product and service provider offering access to travel content and inventory from various sources through a single point of sale. We are part of PASS Consulting Group, an international consulting firm based in Germany, with currently 680 employees worldwide. Our main focus is Consulting, Software Development and Project Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer applications or computer engineering
- 5 years’ of work experience in software development or comparable activity (or a Master’s in computer science, computer applications or computer engineering, and 3 years of work experience in software development or comparable activity)
- Passionate team member, strong contributor to technical discussions, committed to team success
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, self-directed environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical and problem resolution abilities
- Analyze and design XML based integration server software and core components
- Conduct interface analysis for GDSs and related providers
- Design software C/C++ core components of integration server
What you can expect
- A company culture dedicated to innovation, professionalism and continuous improvement to achieve excellence and business success
- Be part of a company that facilitates the leading edge in travel distribution technology
- Work with the leading IT professionals in the industry
- A challenging and versatile function with a huge scope for your own development
- Low hierarchical structure for maximum in independence
- Dynamic work environment
If you need more information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Send your informative application to our recruiting team at recruiting[at]pass-consulting.com.