Managing mobile devices to the highest security standards
Are you also facing the challenge how to successfully manage your mobile devices? Then our Mobile Device Management can help you. It is a management software that enables organizations to manage and coordinate their smartphones with applications, data and functions over a web-based interface securely, easily and cost effectively. Applications and configurations can be installed, deleted or updated, centrally over-the-air. What’s important here is that our MDM solution ensures sensitive handling of company data as well as the highest security standards. It doesn’t matter which operating systems your employees prefer as the PASS MDM solution supports all relevant platforms (iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone, Symbian).
Free trial version of the PASS MDM Solution
You’re welcome to test our Mobile Device Management free and without any commitment! See for yourself the high security standards possible for your IT infrastructure from our PASS Mobile Enterprise Gateway.
PASS services for Mobile Device Management:
- Market analysis, focused on your applications/solutions based on latest MDM solutions available in the market
- Presenting key concepts and available technology for system architecture, including risk analysis
- Definition of general conditions for possible prototypes including expense estimates
- Design, planning, implementation and also optimization of MDM solutions
- Performing feasibility studies
- Continuous consulting during the decision making process
- Operation of the PASS MDM solution as SaaS in the PASS Cloud or as Managed Service
- Process and IT consulting on Mobile Device Management
Advantages of PASS Mobile Device Management:
- Drastic reduction of support provision
- No/little device fallout through user intervention
- Compliance with your GRC rules (governance, risk & compliance)
- Increased service quality
- Significant and sustained reduction of fixed and operating costs
- Increased level of security
- Regular MDM software updates
The PASS BYOD Solution
Naturally, you can also take advantage of our Sandboxing Solution PASS Connect, in order to provide your employees usual usability despite higher security. That is BYOD (bring your own device) on your conditions! Take profit from the huge cost saving caused by the manual administration of the devices!
Use private devices for work?
Following the triumphant success of smartphones and apps in the consumer sector, there is a growing desire among employees to also work with user-friendly systems. For this reason consumer as well as business apps should be developed in a way that they work and can be used on one mobile device without mixing the data. This is a requirement our BYOD SolutionPASS Connect meets.
The management of private smartphones by the company is something employees are likely to be very sceptical about. On the other hand it is essential for IT security that an organization retains control of its internal data. The app PASS Connect allows a secure, encrypted and controlled access to company data in a secure container (sandbox), in each device. In addition your IT policies can be taken into account by means of group guidelines without restricting private smartphones. At the same time company data can be accessed solely over the dedicated app PASS Connect, private data remains in the apps delivered with the smartphones and they do not mix up.
The PASS Mobile Enterprise Gateway BYOD server encrypts and regulates access to company data. In gateway mode no company data can be stored on the device. Company data can only be accessed with correct authentication. All data saved in the app (caching) is encrypted and the key is on the server. A big advantage is that, in the case a smartphone is lost, either no data can be stored on the device or it cannot be used without the corresponding key.
You can still see your confidential information through the intuitive interface of the PIM application (Personal Information Manager). Our BYOD solution PASS Connect doesn’t only give effective help but also meets the requirements of both IT and employees.
- Worldwide access to company data like e-mail, contacts, calendar, tasks and intranet
- Central PASS Connect app to separate private and business data
- High security through secure container, data encryption and misuse detection
- Central management of instances with the help of web-based administration portals
- Intuitive interfaces leading to high employee acceptance
- Support with regard to the concept, rollout and operation of the BYOD solution
- Operation of the PASS BYOD solution as "Software as a Service" (SaaS) in the PASS Cloud (our PASS redundant data centers in Germany) or a dedicated installation in your IT infrastructure
Our MDM Solution
Our sandboxing solution PASS Connect can also be used with our MDM Solution to provide your IT with even higher security including intuitive usability. This is BYOD at your conditions. Find out about the wide range of services provided by our Mobile Enterprise Gateway and benefit from enormous savings potential in the manual supervision and administration of devices!