Could you have imagined a few years ago just how much mobile devices would influence the business world? We believe that in many areas the markets are just in the beginnings of their development. Smartphone Apps are not only seen as a marketing instrument but increasingly as a tool for mobile employees. There are many starting points for supporting these employees. Make your operational applications mobile!
Here are a few examples of support for business processes by B2B apps:
- Sales & distribution: Client data, sales & marketing support, CRM/lead tracking etc.
- Service: Field service reports for service technicians etc.
- Material management & production planning: Stock withdrawal processes, production control, production status displays etc.
- Finance & controlling: Management control center (business results, KPIs at fingertips)
- Human resource management: Application for vacation, sickness notification, travel expense reimbursement, controlling/supervising external staff, tracking time worked etc
Our expertise is your advantage!
On account of our longterm experience in data processing and integration of existing systems, we have developed the expertise to create apps with attractive user interfaces and professional data processing. We offer the whole range from conception to development - including graphic design, server applications and interfaces, to market launch and operation of apps, all from one source. If you wish, our Competence Center “Mobile Applications” can take care of everything so you can concentrate on your core business. Are you interested in an app? If so, you are invited to enter the mobile world without problems.
B2B apps are often a requirement for connection to web services, business process management and legacy systems. Through our matrix organization we are in the position to provide the necessary expertise to consolidate tasks optimally and achieve exceptional results with mobile B2B apps. Visualization of business processes with intuitive and innovative user interfaces.
What do good B2B apps have?
B2B apps also have to create a positive user experience. This is an important factor for the acceptance of your apps by your employees.
We attach great importance to the combination of postive user experience and functionality in the handling of business data from your legacy-backend-systems.
Platforms for B2B app development
We primarily develop for the following platforms:
- Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
- Google Android (smartphones and tablets)
- Microsoft Windows Phone
- Cross-platform applications (based on latest HTML5 technology)
Support with further platforms is available on request!
Example: Event app solution
With our customized app solution for corporate and business events, company events can be digitally supported and managed. In addition, an event app can be used for more audience interaction and attendee experience. The PASS event app can be distributed to attendees via a secure area or made available to everyone via the app stores for Android and iOS.
Would you like to provide your customers added value through apps? Are you planning a marketing campaign with an app to strengthen the brand? Or would you like to present your products and services to customers in an uncomplicated, playful way?
Then you are absolutly right here – we already have considerable experience in developing apps for end consumers.
What makes a good B2C app?
Our experience comprises the design of intelligent and intuitive user interfaces. From the very first moment your app must be convincing, its only then that your customers will be encouraged to report their experiences, to recommend the app and like using it. With over 500,000 apps in the markets this is especially important! Do not leave anything to chance – place your trust in the expertise of our Competence Center Mobile Applications. We will design apps for you, ensure they are intuitive and when publishing give them the impulse for the desired target group.
Our services in B2C app development – all from one source
- Conception, target group analysis, design of interface concepts (wireframes/mockups)
- Implementation on respective platforms
- Direct collaboration between in-house graphic designer and software developer
- Professional project management based on over 30 years project experience
- Connecting your data infrastructure (e.g. web services, server infrastructure)
- Support with the launch on the market (creating marketing campaigns)
- Support with the measurement/analysis of app usage (retention, funnels, virality)
We primarily develop for the following platforms and distribute in their respective markets:
- Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) – Apple iTunes App Store
- Google Android (Smartphones und Tablets) – Google Play (formerly Google Android Market)
- Microsoft Windows Phone – Windows Phone Marketplace
- Cross-platform applications (based on latest HTML5 technology) – distribution over native “Wrapper” apps and/or directly as an URL
If you do not wish to distribute in the respective markets yourself, we will distribute your B2C apps for you together with own app publisher - APP-ARISE GmbH.