The PASS Funding Management Suite (PASS FMS) is a modular grants management solution based on the PASS Virtual Software Factory. It meets the latest requirements in the area of e-government and the German Online Access Act (OAA).
The legally compliant awarding of grants is complex, and award procedures place high demands on documentation and communication. In addition, various regulations and legal provisions must be taken into account. In order to keep the administrative effort low, funding products should be made available digitally. The PASS funding management suite is an established, flexible and complete solution at the interface between technical and technological requirements.
With the PASS funding management suite, the entire lifecycle of a grant application can be mapped efficiently and without media discontinuity. All process steps can be handled digitally and the required data of the funding cases are evaluated by the software in real time and made available as individual reports.
Highlights of the PASS Funding Management Suite:
- Fulfillment of all requirements for the digital management of grants
- OAA maturity level 3 in the relevant functions
- Reports for effective controlling of funding activities (e.g. application data, payment flows and audits)
- Use of advanced signatures to replace written form
- Automated plausibility check for legally compliant processing of funding approaches
More information about PASS FMS software can be found on our product page.