In the current crisis situation, the PASS Consulting Group offers a solution for companies that want to maintain their communication and business operations with flexible working methods. This enables the software company from Aschaffenburg to implement the technological requirements for working in the home or mobile office quickly and cost-effectively.
The Digital Workplace solution provides uncomplicated and highly secure remote and home office workstations with minimal effort for IT administrators. VPN infrastructures are relieved. New home offices are created with simple installation and activation - always secure, DSGVO-compliant and with full control by the company.
PASS Digital Workplace's particular strengths are its rapid deployment on site and support for all operating systems. In addition, concepts for the integration of the employee's private end devices (Bring Your Own Device, BYOD and Bring Your Own Computer, BYOC), combined with the highest security standards, guarantee full control over one's own data and effective protection against cyber and hacker attacks.
The PASS Digital Workplace enables the user to access information and data from his digital workplace independent of time and location. It also provides companies with secure, highly available and user-friendly mobile working to ensure business operations even in times of crisis.
The most important features of the application at a glance:
- Employees in the home or mobile office are ready to work in just a few minutes.
- Administration of all users by the IT administrator in one console.
- Can be installed and used as a container solution on private end devices in compliance with all data protection requirements.
- Compatible with all Android and iOS devices and on MS Windows 10 or Apple macOS.
- Arbitrarily scalable for tens of thousands of users.
- Encryption technology of the highest security level, which companies and governments have trusted for years.