The complete solution for banks from a single source
While financial institutions have to react to market changes more dynamically and in ever shorter cycles, the demands on core banking systems are also increasing. Many banks are using IT systems that have already reached their capacity limits in the wake of this development.
With our core banking system, your financial institution has a powerful portfolio of features that can be adapted easily and flexibly to new business models and thus can replace outdated, rigid structures. The PASS SolutinWorld Banking maps the complete business and process model of financial service providers, e.g. private banks, foreign banks, retail banks and fund custodians, and also meets the individual needs of their customers. Both active and passive banking transactions can be handled and processed using the system.
Banking from a single source
The modularity of our banking solution facilitates the fast, easy enhancement of the functional range if required, thus considerably reducing the time to market of new banking products. The integrated rules engine ensures a high degree of automation and helps to keep the manual work of your employees to a minimum while maintaining quality. Of course, our core banking system also covers all of the regulatory and technical requirements of a financial institution.
With its comprehensive, module-based scope of functions, the PASS SolutionWorld Banking covers all of banks’ requirements.
Connect and disconnect modules easily and without a great deal of effort, totally in line with your current needs.
The modular design of our core banking solution makes it possible for you to react quickly and easily to changing requirements.
Our solution packages can be run on virtually all technological platforms, e.g., IBM System i, z/OS and any Unix platform with Java or .NET.
- Client account
- Current account
- Checks/credit cards
- Standing orders/direct debits
- SWIFT payment transactions
- SEPA payment transactions
- Foreign payment transactions
- Cash desk
- Interbank business
- Credit types (e.g. consumer loans, overdraft facilities, construction financing, collateral management, guarantee bonds, loans/installment loans)
- Bills of exchange
- PASS Schufa Engine
- Automatic balance sheet analysis
- Fund review
- Savings accounts/special savings types
- Overnight/futures deposits
- Securities transactions/
- § 9 WpHG notification
- Security account A (proprietary trading)
- Security account B (customer accounts)
- Money/coin trading
- Foreign exchange
- Variety/traveller's cheques
- Accounts payable/accounts receivable accounting
- Cost/activity accounting
- Account management
- Balance sheet analysis
- Asset accounting
Enterprise and Risk Management
- Compliance (e.g. AML, sanctions/embargo, PEP, § 24 KWG)
- Regulatory reporting system (incl. COREP, FINREP, AnaCredit)
- Risk and bank management (e.g. risk capacity, rating/scoring, internal reporting)
- Master data/CRM
- Documentary business abroad
- Online banking
- Add-ons: Loan app incl. budget calculator, sales app for workflow-controlled account deposits
Our modular Core Banking System for foreign banks covers all individual requirements of a foreign bank. Here you will find further information on our Foreign Banks System.
PASS is the test winner of the focos comparative study
The newly conducted provider study in 2013 by the focos Transfer Center at the University of Karlsruhe examined a total of twelve different core banking offers from software companies on the German-speaking market between the end of 2011 and the middle of 2013. Our core banking solution was rated the best thanks to its comprehensive functions, the low implementation costs and its great flexibility with respect to functionality and usage models, inter alia, and put the other well-known providers in their place:
"In the overall analysis, the company has the top spot with a score of 1.1. The SolutionWorld Banking from the PASS Consulting Group provides the highest realization degree of functional requirements and has the top spot in the study in the system implementation cost division by very wide margin."
(Source: focos Transfer Center)
|License||Installation in your own infrastructure||Software as a Service (SaaS)|
|For whom is the model suitable?||Customers with their own data center which ensures fulfillment of the requirements for safe banking operations||Customers with their own data center who want to outsource maintenance and application management of their system||Customers without their own data center but with increasing demands on secure banking operations|
|Billing||Monthly rent; billing is per user per month||Monthly usage fee, maintenance fee, and fee for application management||Monthly usage fee, maintenance fee, fee for application management and operation of a data center|
Use the Core Banking Suite as a SaaS model
PASS is available as a SaaS provider for the operation of your core banking solution. To date, approximately half of our customers are already opting for this usage model and the operation in the PASS data center with an increasing frequency.
- Data centers in Aschaffenburg, Bad Mergentheim and Frankfurt am Main
- Mutual back-up between the data centers
- Certification according to the international standard ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Availability during operating times (24/7): more than 99.9%
- More than 100 satisfied customers
- SaaS Enabling Network Partner of IBM
- Member of the UP KRITIS of the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI)
- Member of the Alliance for Cyber Security (ACS)
Audit and Cyber Security:
Our management and control systems are based on the most important industry standards
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013,
- DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 and
- German Federal Office for IT Security (BSI)
as well as legal and regulatory requirements such as the EU DSGVO, the bank regulatory requirements for IT (BAIT), and the minimum requirements for risk management at banks MaRisk (BA) of the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin).
The appropriateness and effective implementation of our internal control system is reviewed annually in accordance with auditing standard PS 951 type 2 issued by the Institute of Public Auditors in Germany.
As a full-service provider, we offer our core banking system as an all-in-one solution for banks. In addition to the core requirements of a bank, the core banking solution also covers additional requirements (e.g. securities). The various modules are all linked without media discontinuity. Optionally, the core banking system can also be operated in one of our data centers.