Dear business partners,
It is very important for us to inform you that we take the current situation very seriously and that we are working together with employees, suppliers, our customers and, of course, society as a whole to do everything possible to mitigate or prevent the further spread of the virus.
In managing the current situation, we refer to our Business Continuity Management Handbook in our Integrated Information Security Management System (ISMS). It contains guidelines, rules and procedures on how to deal with emergency situations like the COVID-19 Pandemic. At the moment we can ensure full delivery capability in all areas of performance and service, while at the same time extensive precautionary measures have been taken. We assume that you have not experienced any loss of service so far and would like to inform you that we can be reached via all communication channels.
The precautionary measures in detail include:
- In accordance with our BCM handbook, we have established a crisis management group, the PASS Corona Taskforce (CTF).
- The CTF advises daily and updates the portfolio of measures and recommendations for infection prevention.
- 90 percent of all colleagues work in their home office, but can be reached via known communication channels.
- The remaining workplaces and communication areas are cleaned daily by our cleaning and disinfection service.
- All internal meetings are conducted virtually.
- All customer meetings take place virtually (exceptions are approved by the crisis management team).
- All supplier meetings take place virtually without exception.
- Business Contingency Workplaces (incl. Homeoffice) were successfully tested for all locations.
We hope that the measures taken will prevent the spread of the virus in our business. We will continue to give priority to infection prophylaxis with the utmost care and will take all anticipatory measures to ensure business continuity in the event of a single case of corona.
By the way: If you currently need support in setting up secure home-office workplaces, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have specific, quickly implementable and secure solutions available.
If you have any questions or require information on the current situation, please feel free to contact us at any time via the channels you are familiar with. In case of doubt please contact email@example.com.
Take good care of yourself and stay safe!
Your team of the PASS Corona Taskforce